Sunday, April 10, 2016

If you really knew me // REVEAL

hi.
my name is addie spencer.
i love driving.
i don't usually hang out with other people.
and i enjoy spending time in really comfy clothes.

if you really knew me, you would know that my sister and i used to be enemies but now we are inseparable.
my brother and i are just the opposite.

if you really knew me, you would know that i am scared of being alone...
especially when it gets dark and my mind starts to wander...
and i get a bit nervous...

if you really knew me, you would know that when i buy clothes, they all tend to be similar in color... and that i prefer gold jewelry to silver.

i may be plain on the outside but my soul is a neon-pinkish-blackish-gold.
and it eeks out all of the colors my words wish to bleed.

if you really knew me, you would know that i love getting cute notes
and that i feel more comfortable hanging out with boys...
than girls.

if you really knew me, you would know that i feel as though i am digging to the bottom of my soul... but i know i am only scratching the surface...

this is me i guess
...enjoy :)

2 comments:

  1. why hello there addie

    i like how you revealed your name right off the bat. usually people wait til the end. i like your way better.

    welcome to the real world

    ReplyDelete
  2. Addie!! I love this reveal!!

    "if you really knew me, you would know that i feel as though i am digging to the bottom of my soul... but i know i am only scratching the surface..."

    #stolen

    ReplyDelete